Bachelor’s Degree offering education in scientific and technological knowledges linked with the agri-food and landscape activity, enabling to project, execute and manage facilities and holdings from the agricultural field, the food products transformation industry, and from the field of horticulture and gardening, paying special attention to the quality control and safety mechanisms, as well as of their viability.
Educational Activity Area
- Main: Environment
- Related: Food, Water Management
- Agricultural and Food Industries
- Horticulture and Gardening
Academic, scientific and professional interest
It qualifies for the exercise of the regulated profession of technical agricultural engineer.
Formative Itineraries shared with Food Science and Technology and Environmental Sciences, offering to achieve two bachelor’s degrees in similar areas of knowledge combining subjects.
Position in the Shanghai Ranking. Academic Ranking of World Universities: 401-500 tranche.
- Technology, product processing and agri-food quality control and safety.
- Rural engineering and agricultural and food industries projects.
- Companies management and agri-food products trading.
- Gardening, territorial planning and landscaping.
- Technical agricultural engineer