Bachelor’s Degree which offers a scientific and technological approach to the food industry, following the whole food elaboration process, from the collecting of the raw materials to the distribution and sale process, including the production, preservation and quality control of both the food and the facilities where it is handled and stored.
Educational Activity Area
- Main: Food
- Related: Environment, Water Management
- Food Industries
- Wine Industries
Academic, scientific and professional interest
Unique Bachelor’s Degree in the Galician University System.
Formative Itineraries shared with Agricultural Engineering and Environmental Sciences, offering to achieve two bachelor’s degrees in similar areas of knowledge combining subjects.
Position in the Shanghai Ranking. Academic Ranking of World Universities: 51-75 tranche.
- Food processes and products development and innovation
- Food processes and products management and control
- Food safety
- Legal, scientific and technical counselling on food
- Food legislation and standardisation
- Food trading and marketing
- Nutrition and dietary services
- Food biotechnologist
- Food industry technician
- Person in charge of production and elaboration of new products and food processes
- Food industrial production management and control
- Food service laboratory technician
- Food and sensory analysis technician
- Food quality control technician
- Food quality inspector, auditor