Bachelor’s Degree offering training which understand the needs of business management and natural and cultural resources tourism development, through a global knowledge of all the areas related with tourism, as business management, strategic planning, marketing, environmental economy, international trade, hosting and catering management, as well as geography and sociology.
Educational Activity Area
- Main: Water Management
- Related: Environment
- Tourism Development. Design and development of tourism development plans, participation in management plans and tourism policies
- Projects for tourist resources use planning and management
- Promotion. Tourism products design, marketing and distribution
- Tourism Promotion. Tourism products information, promotion, and development; tourism markets research
- Consultancy and Advisory. Infrastructures creation in the tourism area; Consultancy to companies and entities in the tourism subjects
- Tourism destinations development accountable
- Tourism destinations planning and public management accountable
- Tourism activities developer
- Tourism activities and products marketing accountable
- Tourism companies manager
- Thermal sector entities head
- Thermal accommodation technician
- Impact of tourism on water quality consultant
- Specialist on geotourism
- Local development agent
Academic, scientific and professional interest
One of the Bachelor’s Degree of its type in the Galician University System.
It is possible to take the Joint Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism and Geography and History.
During the year 2020/2021 the academic simultaneity of the academic Programme of Mutual Recognition of Bachelor’s Degree of Arts in Cruise Tourism Management from Hochschule-Bremehaven (Germany) and the Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism (University of Vigo).