Master’s Degree specialised on inland and health tourism companies, activities and institutions management and planning, qualifying both for the tourism organisations management and for the new tourism products and package to plan tourism development projects, followed by their application and implementation, as well as knowledge on the tourism sector research and development, enabling to analyse and comprehend the tourism evolution.
Educational Activity Area
- Main: Water Management
- Related: Environment
- Inland and Health Tourism Management and Planning
Academic, scientific and professional interest
Unique Master’s Degree in the Spanish Public University System that offers the on-line study modality.
It offers 300 hours in internship in companies and entities which include the main ones in the province of Ourense from the tourism and thermal tourism sectors. (Graduated from this Master’s Degree are managing Tourism Boards (for example, the one of the Ribeira Sacra), company groups like OCA Hotels, Paradores de Turismo, management of tourism destinations like the one from A Coruña, tourism services of the Galician Tourism Agency, among others).
It cooperates directly with the Network Intur (University Network of post degrees in Tourism, which brings together 29 Spanish universities offering official Master’s Degrees in Tourism); Termatalia (International Fair on Thermal Tourism, with big projection in Ibero-America); the Galician Tourism Agency; Economic Development Institute from Ourense; Galician Tourism Cluster; Association of Balnearies of Galicia.
Position in the Ranking Shanghai Jiao Tong and in the Classification in the Times among the 400 best masters. (http://www.universia.es/estudios/universidade-vigo/master-universitario-direccion-planificacion-turismo-interior-salud/st/171004).
- Tourism public and private management
- Thermal and health tourism
- Inland and rural tourism
- Nature tourism and ecotourism
- Tourism activities and companies direction and management (specially for Inland and Health tourism)
- Tourism resources development. (Specially in Inland and Health tourism)
- Tourism products design, marketing and promotion
- Tourism destinations planning and sustainable development
- Tourism analysis methods and influence of new technologies on consumption
- Tourism activities and companies direction (specially for Inland and Health tourism)
- Tourism destinations planning and public management accountable
- Tourism destinations development accountable
- Tourism activities and products marketing accountable
- Tourism activities entrepreneurship
- Specialist on geotourism
- Training and consultancy on the tourism field
- Local development agent