The course was born to occupy a prominent place in the postgraduate training offer of Campus Auga. This campus, specialized as its name indicates in all aspects in which water plays a leading role, offers this course to provide an academic response to the demand of graduate students and professionals in the sector.
Study Program Profile
Health tourism is a highly profitable sector that is currently expanding more and more, which means that trained professionals are in demand for the development of activities that seek personal experiences aimed at improving well-being and raising the quality of users life.
Specialists in Thermalism and Spa will be trained to provide differentiated services in thermal rooms and SPAs, as well as to develop a specific profile in the promotion of lines of research linked to salutogenesis through water.
- Mixed (on-site and virtual)
- Duration: 360 horas.
- Virtual teaching: 180 horas
- Specialization final project: 90 horas
- Internship practice: 90 horas
Internship Collaborating Centers:
- Escola de Enfermaría de Ourense (Sergas)
- BeOne Ourense
- Fundación Neuroburgas
- Balneario Baños de Molgas
- Balneario de Cortegada
- Termas de Outariz
- Termas de Prexigueiro
- Talaso Atlántico
- University graduates interested in obtaining specialized training in thermalism and hydrotherapy
- Professionals directly related to the specialty of the degree who meet the legal requirements to pursue university studies and who prove a minimum of 3 years of professional experience