Master’s Degree that has the objective of teaching students how to select and use the methodological tools for the design, execution, and monitor of projects in valuation, management and/or diffusion of cultural heritage. It is a combination of a research and a professional degree, which, in order to acquire the necessary competences, to achieve the specific and general competences needed to successfully develop the tasks of this profession. It is also understood as a training period to achieve the title of doctor, aimed at promoting research in the field of heritage protection.
Main specialization line
- Water management
Academic, scientific and professional interest
Innovative training offer that synthesizes multiple skills to train new cultural heritage professionals.
Offer the blended study modality.
Continuous updating of the curriculum (reforms in 2018 and 2020 approved by the Ministry of Education).
- Drafting of intervention projects in cultural heritage in accordance with specific legislation
- Cataloging of immovable cultural heritage
- Mapping of cultural heritage
- Analysis, filtering and interpretation of geographic information, as well as its storage in databases, based on technical requirements for the inventory and documentation of an intervention project
- Superficial exploration of the subsoil of immovable cultural heritage
- Evaluation and valuation of the multifactorial aspects of cultural heritage according to criteria of social use
- Intervention actions in cultural assets at risk of alteration
- Heritage resource management technician
- Cartographer, specialist in geographic information technologies