Bachelor’s degree that offers training in scientific and technological knowledge related to agricultural, food and landscape activity, empowering to design, execute and manage facilities and farms in the agricultural and food processing industries, and in the field of horticulture and gardening, focusing on quality and safety control mechanisms, as well as on their viability.
Main specialization line
- Water management
Agricultural and Food Industry
Horticulture and Gardening
Academic, scientific and professional interest
It enables for the exercise of the regulated profession of agricultural technical engineer.
Training itineraries shared with Bachelor in Food Science and Technology and Environmental Sciences that offer the possibility of obtaining two undergraduate degrees in related areas of knowledge by combining subjects.
Shanghai Ranking position. Academic Ranking of World Universities (2020): Section 401-500
- Agri-food technology, product processing and quality and safety control
- Rural engineering and agricultural and food industry projects
- Business management and marketing of agri-food products
- Gardening, territory planning and landscaping
- Agricultural technical engineer