Master’s degree specialized in the management and planning of inland and health tourism, which qualifies for the management of tourism organizations, as well as for the design of new products and tourist packages, for the planning of tourism development.
Main specialization line
- Water management
Management and Planning of Internal and Health Tourism
Academic, scientific and professional interest
Only master’s degree in the Spanish Public University System that offers the virtual modality of study.
It offers 300 hours of internships in companies and public and private entities, among which are the main ones in the province of Ourense in the field of tourism.
Graduates of this degree are managing Tourism Consortiums, for example, the Ribeira Sacra Tourism Consortium, business groups such as HUECA Hotels, Paradores de Turismo, A Coruña Tourism Consortium, tourist services of the Galician Tourism Agency, among others.
- Intur Network
Postgraduate University Network in Tourism, which integrates 29 Spanish universities that offer Official Masters in Tourism.
International Fair of Thermal Tourism, with great projection especially in Latin America.
- Axencia de Turismo de Galicia
- Instituto Ourensán de Desenvolvemento Económico
- Cluster de Turismo de Galicia
- Asociación de Balnearios de Galicia
Position in the Shanghai Jiao Tong Ranking and in the Times Ranking among the 400 best master’s degrees (year 2020).
- Public and private management of tourism
- Thermal and health tourism
- Inland and rural tourism
- Nature tourism and ecotourism
- Direction and management of companies and tourist activities (specialty Internal and Health Tourism)
- Use of tourism resources (especially internal and health tourism resources)
- Design, marketing and promotion of tourism products
- Tourism destination planning and sustainable development
- Methods for the analysis of tourism and the influence of new technologies in the spheres of consumption of tourist products
- Management of tourist companies and activities (Internal Tourism and Health Specialty)
- Responsible for planning and public management of tourist destinations
- Responsible for the development of tourist destinations
- Marketing manager for tourism products and activities
- Entrepreneurship of tourist activities
- Geotourism specialist
- Training and consultancy in the tourism field
- Tourism market research
- Local development officer